Just pull the green handle to activate your OnSite defibrillator, and Life Guidance voice instructions will calmly and clearly guide you through the entire process – from placing each pad on the patient to performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and delivering a defibrillation shock. It even guides you on the frequency and depth of chest compressions, as well as breaths.
To give you confidence in your ability, you also can install a special pads cartridge that temporarily turns your OnSite defibrillator into a trainer, or watch our collection of videos that describe every aspect of the defibrillator.
- Arrives with the SMART Pads cartridge and battery already installed
- Is positioned inside the carry case with a spare SMART Pads cartridge in place
- Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test
- Conducts 85 automatic self-tests daily, weekly, and monthly, including testing the pads
*Note - Philips requires a case to be purchased with this unit. The standard case can carry a spare battery and pads. Cases are discounted when purchased with the AED.
- New Philips HeartStart Onsite Defibrillator
- 8-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Philips OnSite Lithium Battery Pack with 4-Year Warranty
- Philips OnSite User's Manual
- Philips OnSite Quick Use Guide
- Toll Free Support from experienced medial professionals
Simple to Operate
The OnSite AED turns on with easy-to-use pull handle. The pads are pre-installed in the AED ready to be activated.
Guided Audio Instruction
Quick Shock Feature
Integrated SMART Pads
Convert to a Training AED
AED Program Management
Alternate part numbers: M5066A