This semi-recessed AED cabinet provides a finished look that protects your AED from theft and meets ADA requirements. An audible alarm and flashing lights are activated when the door is opened alerting to a rescue. This AED cabinet can also be connected to your internal security system so that a more coordinated emergency response can be mobilized centrally. Flashing strobe light is an excellent indicator of an alarm in loud environments. The AED cabinet is made of sturdy heavy-gauge steel and tempered glass, and is large enough to accommodate additional medical supplies, such as oxygen.
- Audible Alarm (can be configured and disabled)
- Flashing Lights
- Runs on two 9v batteries (not included)
- Can be connected to the building's security system & programmable auto-dialer
- Semi-recessed to comply with ADA guidelines
- Custom built-in look
Equipped with an audible alarm and flashing lights (powered by two 9-volt alkaline batteries not included), the cabinet attracts attention to mobilize assistance during a cardiac emergency or deter theft. Opening the cabinet's door activates the audible alarm and lights. For locations where a siren is inappropriate, the audible alarm can be disabled. In buildings with a central security system, your facilities people, or alarm company, can connect the cabinet alarm to your system for a more coordinated response to a cardiac emergency.The alarm can also be connected to a programmable auto-dialer.
The Americans with Disabilities Act requires that objects not protrude more than 4 inches into foot traffic areas of open aisles and walkways unless the object's bottom edge is no higher than 27 inches from the ground.
- Inside compartment: 14" W x 22" H x 6" D
- Footprint on wall: 16.5" W x 24.5" H x 2.5" D
User configurable alarm setting features
- Alarm sounds when door is opened, silences when door is closed.
- Alarm sounds when door is opened, silences with key only.
- Alarm sounds for only 30 seconds when door is opened.
- Alarm sounds for 3 minutes when door is opened
Alternate part number: PFE7023D