Audult Replacement Pads for Philips HeartStart FR2+ 989803158211
Recommended for patients 8-years and older, or above 55 pounds. Optimized for AED use with Philips FR2-series defibrillators.
The Philips DP2 AED Pads are constructed of a thin flexible conductor sandwiched between a protective polymer backing and a hydro-gel adhesive, these pads withstand the rigors of CPR and harsh conditions. Soft, flexible, and oval shaped, Philips HeartStart Adult AED Pads conform to body contours for ample surface contact and adhesion. The robust lead wire connector is ergonomically designed, enabling fast and easy insertion.
- Minimum shelf Life: 24 months from date of manufacture
- Cable is approximately 48 inches
- Attachment method uses adhesive
- Pre gelled Temperature range for storage: Temperature range for storage: 32 degrees - 109 degrees F
- Also available in a 5-Pack.
|Your cart is currently empty|