HeartStart Onsite AED Trainer
Provides a realistic training experience for HeartStart OnSite users
Empower your students by teaching them how to use the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator to save lives. The HeartStart AED Trainer simulates how the HeartStart OnSite AED will operate during a real-life cardiac arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions and pre-configured scenarios make training students easier and more rewarding.
The training AED is different enough to avoid using during an emergency.
- Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite AED.
- Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clues toward pad placement; resulting in the most realistic training scenario.
- Resembles the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency.
- Training for both adult patients and children.
- CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR.
- Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included) allowing you to manage training costs.
The Philips OnSite AED Trainer (M5085A) includes:
- Nylon carry case
- Reusable Adult Training Pads Cartridge (M5073A)
- External Manikin Adapter Strip
Optional accessories include the Internal Manikin Adapter (M5088A) for use on selected manikins, the External Manikin Adapter 5-Pack (M5089A) for use on all manikins, the Adult Pad Placement Guide (M5090A), and the Infant/Child Training Pads Cartridge (M5074A)."