Philips AED Cabinet - Semi-Recessed w/ Alarm & Flashing Lights
This semi-recessed AED cabinet provides a finished look that protects your AED from theft and meets ADA requirements. An audible alarm and flashing lights are activated when the door is opened alerting to a rescue. This AED cabinet can also be connected to your internal security system so that a more coordinated emergency response can be mobilized centrally. Flashing strobe light is an excellent indicator of an alarm in loud environments.
The AED cabinet is made of sturdy heavy-gauge steel and tempered glass, and is large enough to accommodate additional medical supplies, such as oxygen.
AED Cabinet Features
- Audible Alarm (can be disabled)
- Flashing Lights
- Runs on two 9v batteries (not included)
- Can be connected to the building's security system & programmable auto-dialer
- Semi-recessed to comply with ADA guidelines
- Custom built-in look
Equipped with an audible alarm and flashing lights (powered by two 9-volt alkaline batteries not included), the Cabinet attracts attention to mobilize assistance during a cardiac emergency or deter theft. Opening the Cabinet's door activates the audible alarm and lights. For locations where a siren is inappropriate, the audible alarm can be disabled. In buildings with a central security system, your facilities people, or alarm company, can connect the cabinet alarm to your system for a more coordinated response to a cardiac emergency.The alarm can also be connected to a programmable auto-dialer.
Use the optional Secure Pull Seal to deter theft. They attach the defibrillator to the cabinet, yet is easy to break-away.
Choose Your Style:
The Philips AED cabinet is available in two styles:
Semi-recessed model (PFE7023D), that is inserted into a wall cut-out, for a less obtrusive look. The semi-recessed model is appropriate where Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations are a consideration or for a more finished look.
Surface mounted aed cabinet (PFE7024D), for easy installation without cutting into walls,
* * The Americans with Disabilities Act requires that objects not protrude more than 4 inches into foot traffic areas of open aisles and walkways unless the object's bottom edge is no higher than 27 inches from the ground.
- Inside compartment: 14" W x 22" H x 6" D
- Footprint on wall: 16.5" W x 24.5" H x 2.5" D
|Your cart is currently empty|