Surface Mount AED Cabinet with Alarm & Strobe Lights - PFE7024D
The Philips AED cabinet features both an audible alarm and flashing lights. Large enough to hold an AED and additional medial supplies such as oxygen. Made of sturdy heavy-gauge steel and tempered glass. It protects your defibrillator from theft and the elements so it is ready when you need it most.
You can also connect the cabinet's alarm to your internal security system so that a more coordinated emergency response can be mobilized when the door is opened.
AED Cabinet Features
- Audible alarm (can be disabled)
- Flashing lights
- Can be integrated into the building's security system
- Can be connected to a programmable auto-dialer
Equipped with an audible alarm and flashing lights (powered by two 9-volt alkaline batteries not included), the Cabinet attracts attention to mobilize assistance during a cardiac emergency or deter theft. Opening the Cabinet's door activates the audible alarm and lights. For locations where a siren is inappropriate, the audible alarm can be disabled. In buildings with a central security system, your facilities people, or alarm company, can connect the cabinet alarm to your system for a more coordinated response to a cardiac emergency.The alarm can also be connected to a programmable auto-dialer.
The AED cabinet is available in two styles:
- This model - a surface mounted Cabinet, for easy installation without cutting into walls
- Semi-recessed model (PFE7023D), that is inserted into a wall cut-out, for a less obtrusive look and ADA compliant.
16"" W x 22.5"" H x 6"" D