CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ORDERING THE FR3
The HeartStart FR3 is Philips best professional-grade portable defibrillator AED with advanced features for the professional responder.
- Automatically powers on by opening the FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start
- Peel & place SMART Pads III. There’s no foil pouch to open when the pads are pre-connected
- Receive patient-specific guidance with Philips SMART CPR for the most appropriate initial therapy – CPR or defibrillation – even for shockable rhythms
- Minimize CPR interruptions and speed shock delivery with Philips Quick Shock
Easier to standardize on one pad set for your program
The HeartStart FR3 solution helps you respond to a pediatric cardiac arrest faster. No need to change pads. Just use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children. Insert the Infant/Child Key to automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols
- SMART Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2-Series
- SMART Pads III work with Philips monitor/defibrillators, including the HeartStart MRx, for easy hand-off
- Philips HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator with 5-Year manufacturer's warranty
- Philips FR3 SMART Pads III (1 Set)
- Philips FR3 Battery Pack
- Small, Soft Carry Case
- Philips FR3 User's Manual
- Philips FR3 Quick Use Guide
Waveform - SMART biphasic Truncated Exponential waveform parameters adjust as a function of patient impedance. Adult nominal peak current 32A (150J into a 50 ohm load); pediatric nominal peak current 19A (50J into a 50 ohm load) using optional Infant/Child Key
Controls - On/Off button, shock button, option buttons. Auto-On feature, when used with the optional FR3 carry case, enables FR3 to power up when case lid is opened
Indicators - High-resolution color LCD, beeper, voice prompts, tones and chirps, audio speaker, connector socket, ready light, shock button
FR3 Battery Life - 3 years minimum when stored under standby environmental conditions. 5 year shelf life.
Size - 2.7"" high x 5.3"" wide x 8.7"" deep (6.9 cm x 13.5 cm x 22.1 cm)
Weight - 3 lbs 8 oz (1.6 kg) with FR3 standard battery installed
Alternate Part Number(s): 861388, 861389, 861392, 861393
Have questions? Call us & we can help!