CPR & First Aid Training
We provide CPR and First Aid Training all across the United States. To arrange training at your location or for online eLearning, call 1-866-366-2590.
BLS - Instructor-Led Training
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
- Updated science and education from the new 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity
- Video-based course with real world scenarios
You never know when you’ll need to save a life. We can help make sure you’re ready with an assortment of convenient, budget-priced training options. Updated to reflect changes from the 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC, our courses are designed to prepare you for real-life situations. Join the American Heart Association mission to save lives. Use Heartsaver courses to learn what you need to know — by heart.
Heartsaver® CPR AED is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches adult and child CPR and AED use, infant CPR, and how to relieve choking in adults, children, and infants. This course teaches skills with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills.
First Aid / CPR AED
Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage an emergency until emergency medical services arrives. Skills covered in this course include first aid; choking relief in adults, children, and infants; and what to do for sudden cardiac arrest in adults, children, and infants.
Pediatric First Aid / CPR AED
Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Online Part 1 teaches child care providers and others to respond to and manage illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. It covers the Four Steps of First Aid and pediatric first aid skills such as finding the problem, stopping bleeding, bandaging and using an Epinephrine pen, as well as child CPR AED and infant CPR. Optional modules in adult CPR AED, child mask, infant mask and Asthma Care Training for Child Care Providers are also available.
The Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens Online course teaches students how to protect themselves and others from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials.
This course is designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction.
This course is designed for any workers with a reasonable chance of coming into contact with bloodborne pathogens such as:
- Correctional Officers
- Childcare workers
- Security Guards
- Maintenance workers
- School personnel
- Hotel Housekeepers
- Health and Fitness Club Staff
- Tattoo Artists
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor
- Content is based on the PACT acronym to reinforce critical learning points
- Designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction
- Available for first-time or renewal bloodborne pathogens training
- Each student receives their own high quality course materials